Sunday 16 October 2011

My life

Dear diary
Hi my name is Margret I am 11 years old and I go to Blackfield middle school, I have lots of friends wich is great because at my last school I was unpopular and people called me a bully! I mean a Bully!
I  had to tease those kids a bit, when your freindless there are few people who you can talk to, and when those year ones started calling me names I had to re-act and keep teasing them so they coldnt tease me!
But then I got expelled...
Well now I have lots of friends and if I want anything they can give it to me or I can take it off some one I dont like, ussually shy or small kids because....
1. Theyre easy targets
2. They could tease  me like at my last school and then my friends might dislike me.
and
3. They ussually dont have any one to stick up for them or are small enough to be threatend.

So that is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment