Wednesday 19 October 2011

DANGER ZONE!

Today I stuck a note on Sams back saying' danger zone!'
He tried to sneak out after school, but I saw him.
Me and my best friends Natasha and Chantelle followed him!
He didnt  even notice, he just walked onwards thinking about how clever he was to have fooled us. It was Natasha's idea to get write out his phone number, I just wanted to give him a fright. But I thought it was a good idea so I let them copy it out. We then put it back into his bag and he never noticed! We sent him a text:
 Us:      U ready 4 us?
Him:  Wot R U on about?
Us: B careful or else! 
Him:  Or else wot?
 Us:   We'l tell on u!
 Him:         Tell wot?
 Us:   That U broke that window and U wrote on the school walls!
Him    I did not!
 Us:   Dnt matter! We'l do thm 4 U!
  Us  Unless U serve us!

No comments:

Post a Comment